Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Emo & Jes E-Book Talk Tuesday: Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

From: Emo
To: Jes
Subject: Warm Bodies is actually a really funny book......


If you skip the throat ripping, brain eating and body crushing parts, it really is very eloquent and has hilarious, dry humor.

I like to think R is noble. Even if he does eat brains.
-----------------------------------------------------------------     
From: Jes
To: Emo
Subject: RE: Warm Bodies is actually a really funny book......

Great now I'll have to read it, maybe I wasn't in a reading mood when I read the sample. But a girl falling in love with a zombie is kind of strange?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Emo
To: Jes
Subject: RE: Warm Bodies is actually a really funny book......

Girl I don't know. But reading from the perspective of a zombie as he falls in love with the girl is sooo much stranger. Considering he is married to another zombie with zombie children even stranger.

And no I didn't give anything away....You learn that by, like, page 15. I just wanted to share the strangeness. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jes
To: Emo
Subject: RE: Warm Bodies is actually a really funny book......

Woah what? I hate cheaters dead or alive
----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Emo
To: Jes
Subject: RE: Warm Bodies is actually a really funny book......

Hahaha!! Yeah... I have no idea what happened. I'm not sure he meant to marry the zombie chick. It all happened so fast, ya know? Or at least that's his story. Hehehe!

Check it out Warm Bodies @ Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment