Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Emo & Jes E-Book Talk Tuesday

From: Jes
To: Emo
Subject: So how goes North of Beautiful?


------------------------------------------------------------------



From: Emo
To: Jes
Subject: RE: So how goes North of Beautiful?
 
Well... It went smoothly for a while... then sputtered to a stop when I picked up Scorpio Races again.
 
I really liked it. It had its moments of greatness, humor-wise. And it's poetic, y'know? But I feel like it tries a bit too hard. Too many metaphors. Too many references to maps. And there were inconsistencies with the characters.
 
I might be being a little nit-picky.
 
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what I've read of it so far, and plan to finish it soon. But it wasn't my favorite. And I now know why you had a hard time remembering if you read it.  I do wanna finish it though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------



From: Jes
To: Emo
Subject: RE: So how goes North of Beautiful?
Yeah, it is hard to get around the map stuff, but I liked it enough to finish it. But it definitely went through one ear and out the other so to speak, because I read it not listened to it, you know what I mean?
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 


From: Emo
To: Jes
Subject: RE: So how goes North of Beautiful?
 
Haha! In one eye and out the other just doesn't make much sense either. And I wanna finish it, but distractions. I've got less than 50 pages left of Scorpio Races then I am definitely picking it back up.

 

Check it out @:
North of Beautiful be Justina Chen @ Amazon.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment